Saturday, December 29, 2012

A life Update

I feel like I sort of owe you an explanation.

You, being no one in particular, or every one in general- I can't decide, it doesn't matter.

I'm sorry I quit school, but I'm not really sorry I did. Does it make sense? It doesn't to me, but that's how I feel.

To give you an update about my life, currently, I'm an official BUM.

Stay at home, do nothing, sort of thing.

I sleep at four in the morning, and wake up at 12 in the afternoon.

I'm on the internet all day, and I watch TV. Pretty much, I'm useless.

On some other times, this non-government organization that I'm a part of, call me and ask me to hang out with them. We have fun most of the time.

If they don't call me, I stay here at home, which pisses both my sisters off because they say they're gonna die of boredom if they stay here. And I don't exactly get their point because this is my life and not theirs.

I don't worry about school, projects, and requirements, and I am HAPPY about that.

I am not happy however, about the fact that, I haven't made good use of the free time I have. I should come out of this thing stronger, help me? :(

No comments: